Your refined small luxury hotel.
A beguiling blend of luxury, intimacy and elegant architecture exuding the ambiance of grand tradition properties for a stay tailored around fine dining, personalised service, exclusive spa facilities and access to a multi award golf
Named after famous Irish naturalist, Charles Telfair, who lived in the area in the 19th century, the hotel basks in the history of Mauritius and the Bel Ombre region showcasing the rich heritage of our island.
Why choose Heritage Resorts?
• A unique destination on the unspoilt South coast of Mauritius
• An 18 hole championship golf Course
• Diverse cuisines in 12 restaurants
• 1km of white sandy beach facing a preserved lagoon
• Exceptional Wellness Experiences
• Baby & Kids club and Teens activity programme
• 19th Century historic plantation house
• A trendy beach club
• A Nature Reserve
• Kite surf spot and school
• Heated pools
|Check In||14:00 pm|
|Check Out||12:00 pm|